quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

Missing in me

what would want to stay beside
a burning mind
who could calm this fire inside
how could someone stay with
an inconstant concept of love and desire
once I found some peace of mind
in sweetness arms and lips
giving what was missing in me
once I thought my vocation
was just be there
then that emptyness come again
becoming that colorful to black and white again
once again
always wanting more
what you cold give me
in this game we play
so how could I be satisfy
if I only know what was the absence
then come their smiles and face
their salt skins, and hunger eyes
And there was no option then drown in
then come their sweet confortable arms
their voices inviting me
"be with us!"
how could I not go astray
walk my way wrong
parasiting another soul
another mind, and another body
hiding myself to don`t be eaten
to keep me the same again in this
wanting more and more
"let me be yours!'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário