terça-feira, 1 de outubro de 2013

Cellars Endless

follow the stairs
step down
into the house of self

once I knew that way
once I did my time
once I died

then I climb
again up to me
for me

in front of cellars doors

square zero
gonna crawl
gonna cry
gonna die again

ground zero
gonna built
gonna fly
gonna win again

I am falling
falling down
fly with me
fall in pieces
into the void

anyplace you wish

I am flying
flying arround

flight sliding in the air
infinity abysm
slighty going anywhere
infnity sinking

raising, in searching
forever falling down
the ceiling

carving in time line
always climbing high
everywhere to fly
everything to call mine
it´s only me out there
to fight hard just because we can
to go anywhere just because we want

walk the trail
we all choose
explore yourself
whatever we want
this forever raising falling
we call time
this forever walking straight
we call mine
I call ours
it´s all on us
just to find out
into this cellars endless


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário