segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2014

All Data Deletion

Through the transcendent experience
The miracle of healing
I could find myself again
From the storage of the Earth

I got this familiar feeling
That this is just like to be just born
Untill we filter our sensations
Into the painful ways

I can back up the long walk to get here
But it seems to don't mind me

So this is what the ecstasy of being?
Or will I cry for what I've done before?

Staring forever, the eternal final moment
We are watching the closing gates

The biggest picture
The great theatre of life
For some moments this has been fun my friend

The bridge between us
Shattered by the river storm
But will never turn into a wall

Now into the stream, the forever flow
Guiding and been guided by the call of times

You and me just echoes from the big bang
Untill gravity consumes us all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário