terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2015

The Jokers of Rock City

Come on!

Take a look and what you see
Maybe it's gonna be me but
Under the spotlight we never know
Real or not you never know
Give me the money, the booze, the drugs
I took the women, the guns and the buddies
Look down from eyes to mouth
It's a desire, not all my fault
I hear It's me I'm saying
Theres a new joker in town
We are already wearing the crown
No frown, so down
Who cares we are the clowns
Now
Tune the radio it's me there
Only a time to stand and stare
I know
We all
Came to rise into this paradise


The street, the hotels, the stage
The travels, the art are made
It's noon or it's to late
The bed of whores
Asses turned to me
Pussies to see
And my cock is here
Deep into your insides
As you claim for Gods
Take you around
Play the other side
It's mine
All my white
All over you
For only you
And more
To come
Cus we who rules here from now on
Motherfuckers!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário