sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

Openning The Pandora's Box

Demons are flowing through me
All these feelings to see
The expression changes, is it me?
Parts of me I don't want to see

Hurted, it hurts, hurt me more
I need to expose my core
What have I hiden behind the veil
Known all myself from head to tail

Pain! Pain! It's all my fault!
All I've done to cut it out
Okay! I recognize, it's myself
Memory and feeling lost in the shelf

Rage! For all I've forgotten
The strive for me to choke them
But to hide no more what I feel
When is it gonna over? I need a chill

(break)

Shame! For my... Oh, so lame
After that never the same
Retained! Kept only for me
For too long the expression of me

Behold! Behold! Free what I held
To feel again what I felt
Again, it's me on the floor
As I release me through the door

Reborn!
No more shattered and torn
Through the ashes of me
Through new eyes I see
Survived the cleansing
This is my new form

HOPE and faith
I surrender myself
I let the river take me away
To live again anew me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário