domingo, 24 de julho de 2016

Uncaged

(How I killed my entire family)

Scorpio's curse, shadows in me
I was the one to take it all
Their darkness thrown over me
To dry out and die in insanity
Undesired curse, a mothers rejection
To feed a shadow projection
Father's care, only for his
And their's darkness all over me
Soon taken of all purity
But alive for them to show
To society how they blow
Soon I've learned, nobody will see
My wrath growing, unfaithfully
Aunt's curse then all family
But I survived, all alone
Once awake, the light was gone
In the darkness, all I've learn
No meadows, nowhere to turn
No friends, nowhere to run
Darkness told the techniques
My own blood I've licked
The time had came
For me to die
But I woud not give my tie
Was it faith or pure luck
Screaming I was no more stuck
Karma's kiss to give it back
My own choice to make my act
Now they are gone, gone for good
Sole survivor, dare I would

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário