sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

Voice of Melinda

Softly whispering through my walls
Those made to filter the void calls
Sweet tone reaching my soft center
The place I keep that only a few will enter

In twelve we met out of our senses
Dream this night among shades we dance
The frightening view of you emotions weight
Maybe it's all I have been in wait

Ethereal August still far from my hands
But that place keeps calling my name
Casting her spell, I am at the underworld
But one could tell if it's vain or worthy

Made Pluto right across my Moon
Her white skin with elated Sun
Empress, not a Queen will hear me soon
For her gardens' flowers about to bloom

Out of sight untill the spring
If she feels the same would be a sin
A peace that only desire can bother
A thisty we will kill through another

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário