segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2011

The Fall of Everyone

Once I was running throught green fields
The sound of a near river caress my ears
Light and soft wind over my skin
And sunbeams hits my body
Making me laugh
Making me smile
Once I was surround by friends
Sharing our lifes and laughing with the time
With sweet wine and wonderful chords
Echoing our voices together a beaty song
Making us happy
Making us together
Once I was in pillows and sheets nest
Sorround by her love, her touch and her voice
With her perfume in my soul, her face of god in my eyes
Her lips over mine, becoming that nest all our world
Making us warm
Making us pure
Once I was with people that would help when I needed
Everybody seems to care about the others
They teached us how to better the world
And how we should be one
Making us safe
Making us one
Now
I became the fall of everyone, everybody
I see myself alone drowned in black
With my back against the cold floor
My blood over the floor
In dirty pool of pain
Shame and blame rape my body
With dark stains scaring my mind
Damaging all that's me
Darkening the empty vessel
Black smoke black sky black soil
Letting in despair gasping for air
Crawling searching for water
With no one to save me but myself
And I don't know how
I have to save myself, but don't knowing how

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário