domingo, 11 de setembro de 2011

whatever =*

I am fine here, okay!
So just let me sit down here in the corner
I need just to take a snap here
So, could you please stop to scream?
Let me rest a little, okay?
I 'm feeling broken and going black again
You will have to carry me
Just calm down here and let me sleep
You say I need some help
But I swear I'm fine in this
We get used the drowning too
And I need fade out now
I could call for help
But will be the same over again
and seems easy now to justo go
So go, leave me alone
I need that silence again
That just before you fade out
I don't need some help here
Turn off the lights and be quite
I just need the black silence
I need some help!
Too tired to try
Blackned from hate
Absent of myself
Going astray
With all arround fading away

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário