quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

Love your own free way

Was alone on the top of the stone
I've climbed with my own hands
My wounded foot by the sand
Infinite sea in front of me
Forest of mountain range behind me

Alone
With all my life
Choices
Burning in my chest 
So many ways to follow

Salt water over my body
So floating over the highness of the Earth
Running through eyes 
Searching the one who says
"You are not alone"

People means nothing more to me
Maybe you are loosing your connection
You can't put them all in your heart
Can you imagine how hard?

From far I can feel your desires
Your filthy intention over me
Demons fighting inside your head
For a land I achievied alone

Only a question of vibration
Always a matter of time

Alone in the dark still see you
Smiling that way getting me speechless
Dust and stones learning to love
My blood dropping in the sea
Diluted

Here my scream is the scream of everybody
Guilty for been the same as you all
Under the mountain
We all are small and fragile
I can't smile with you

In the middle of everything chaos
Stumbling in life's dark hallway
A place to call home
Finding the same as you

In my past arms
Holding like present
Screaming 
Answering all my question
"Love you own free way"

Um comentário:

  1. Tem algum e-mail com o qual eu poderia entrar em contato? - Thárik

    ResponderExcluir