quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2013

The Dragon Scorpion Has Come

Do not test my dare
Never pretend that I care
I will always feel higher
No matter how low

Your words I don't really mind
Come and see the coldness you find
My will is to be left alone
Storm and madness of my own

You can say no word
But will let me know
As your body moves
Your thoughts' flows

If you start to bother me
I will easily cut you off
Always an evil son
Even worst as a person

My heart it's always in flames
My desires is all that fill me up
For what you will never know
Never see where I go

Flowing out of my lips
Sweet and acid speechs
Compose my own venom
Your poison it's just my fuel

And when you thing I'm in your chest
I will fly and move my nest
Fire up my old home
And build alone my new throne




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário