quinta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2013

The Portal

[I - Before]

Rise
Popular power
Against this dictorial tyranny

Fight
Transform society
We as the tool of this revolution

The force inside
To show their games
Are not within us

Believe it is true
We all are changing
And we will stand
Until the fear ends
We are living it now

[II - Inside The Portal]

Tired of all these straights lines
Looking for some peace
Somewhere to me be all mine
Turn my mind to easy

Found all these lighten souls
Weightless state of being
Turn empty again my mind bowl
Again see the unseen

Coincidences all around
Is here where I should be
Cut and recreate bounds
Let myself guide me

Friends with no need to talk
All playing their own role
They balance me into my walk
Again make me feel whole

[III - After]

This all seems so non sense
All we have done to our lives
Out of this social beliefs
People trapped inside theirs fences

I feel the essence
Of what life should be
What we should seek
Where or who is our whence

It always shining inside
All what is mine
All along this ride

Allow it to hold you
You will feel it too
Life and dreams so dejavù

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário