quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2016

Howling with the Wolf of the Night

"The dark side of me"
She said...
so be it.
I guess...

Would one dare to love me now?
With my black heart so exposed
So fatal...
Terminal...
Mortal...
At last...

Uh!

.
.
.
I feel it's calling me
Is it a shadow I don't want to see?
Right now exposing, exploding
It's killing, it's singing
In a blink
But inside still light
A wave into the tide
That's my lonely fight
Howling with the wolf of the night

(so... does it happens just with me?
what is it that's is calling me?
I've been striving to get rid of it...
pass through it
Evil?
How evil can one get?
Have I've already seem the worst of me?
Will it force me to be?
What should I do to feel free?)

.
.
.

(they told me they would vanish when exposed
that a shadow cease to be a shadow, EXPOSED
by the light...
That sadness just goes away after a tear dry
anger would cold me an armor
to believe feels like an error...
but what else to to?)
.
.
.
(So...
Alone in this I will stand
Alone I will fight...

"Why?"

- because that's my nature!)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário