segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2011

Dimensions of her

Would I be the conforting chamber for you
I could be all arround you
Embracing you
Holding you deep into my arms

Smiling black hair red lipstick
Pouring whiskey in my cup
Soon, the most precious mind I ever seen
Wild child from the wind

All those colors she painted
And the words she sang
Writing in the air
The prints to guide me

All the passion she miss
All my empty places she fills
Tracing in time
Soft moments into my memory

"I had the sixth beer
Dissipated the fear
For a chat with dear
Showing how I care
To go into an affair
To follow her to her lair
As my heart blare
Fallen for her smell
Hopping into my shell
Ending this loneliness hell
Her soul I can understand
I feel when she touch my hand
Cat's eye over the nightstand
We both on the tideland
In her lips taste of wine
We laugh while moonshine
Staring at her neckline
She smiles and Ok, it's fine"

"We fell into a time dance
It happened in just a glance
She is there for my soul enhance
For me, her soul exposed
And other forces opposed
We both to get closer
From so sweet to bitter
Leaving her scars
As we fuck inside the car
I can tell who you are
Are we doing a sin
While I lick her skin"

She gets that strange feeling of been here before


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário