sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

LSD

Never looked outside as never was so connected with others
Trouble pieces of mind guided in chaos was only inside
Thought that was so limited as it seems on television so insignificant
Some patterns never fitted as neverminded so nonchalant

Always was so in my own head
Never in present moment state
Needing to watch my own back

And once tasted the bitter acid
My mind saw my own non sense
Separating me from myself
And putted me into the ground

So passed to comprehend
And now can undertand
It was only a point of view

My ego was so shattered
Emotions troubling my rationality
And that was the end of it

Sky, Blank
Blue,  Music
Wind, One

At first feels like dying
And then sensing me reborn
Like from the ashes

It had changed my perceptions
So now I think on my reactions
Seeing the infinity of everything

Fragile, Flexible
Pulse, Part of
Receive, Emit
Wavy, Lenght
Space, Time
Attract, Repel

It changed me for better
Realign within the sphere
Making me see my own path
I'm awake at last

Um comentário:

  1. O ponto de vista que mais gostei:
    "See the infinitude of everything.."

    ResponderExcluir