quinta-feira, 5 de abril de 2012

Sholders of Giants

For all giants done for us
I will stand
Across the stupity field
Our garbage age

For Albert's done
I run through this
Spreading the message to people

Economic warfare
Dollar by dollar the gun is loaded
Stealing from the poor
Killing the already dead ones
From starvation
Our little skinny child
Our brother over the stage

Sick society creating
Sick sociohistorical products

Toxic food infected pills
From those who command over the hill
Pollution of everykind
Everywhere

Isaac though about it too
Same ones same things
Carl & Karl will help me understand it
Bringing eternal sun to our lifes

Shinning minds in a game
Washing plates inside their on machine
Pure human dreams
Home-made brainwashing themselves

Afraid one, take my hand
I can show that it is all you
Here where we are, what we are
The time is always now
Open your eyes




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário