quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2012

Into The Trap

Sweet scent I feel from far
Playfull climate it creates
Another set up game waiting
For me to run again
Always letting you with this hole black eyes
Tongue wetting lips
You think you are playing with me
But I am playing the big scheme
Just enjoying pieces
Card game for me to play alone
For myself
Oh! Give that look of desire
You can't avoid me now
To turn into deception
You had chance to do in peace
But I can see through your yellow smile
And I will always love that smile
So smile
Smile for me
Cus, anyway baby
Everytime I willingly fall into a trap
I will bite the bait playing fool
Mess up a little just for fun
Stay a while to check what I've done
Smile, say goodbye and go back home
My thoughts on your misery face

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário