quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

Never Show Honesty

I'm cutting you out cus' you've been troubled me
Something I have that you want shinning you see
But there is something you should know about me
I am not what you know you think I've been

You can not ever be like me
You can never show honesty
As I have drowned my wonds on salt water
Treat myself a soil to thrive these flowers

So if you got something to say
Save it to yourself
Your slimy intention no more over me
My patience is done and your time
To be more to me also has gone

Theres is one more think you should put in mind
You are below in the stairs I've been climbed
In me you will not see
Any of mercy

I cutted you off cus' you were putting stones
Into the pathway I have struggle
For your intentions no more room
You are out my way now

And if sometime you ask me
Apathetic cold answer you'll get
No nothing is all I will say
Cus' I know you know
I know you know it all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário