sábado, 28 de setembro de 2013

Sane

I saw self realization so near to me
It was like I was intangible
Unachievable by normal man norms
Above their common sense thought form

I was there for a while
Claiming everything to be mine
So was god by my side
I was the time tide

I had something they wanted
Beyond the limit they imagine
The chains they have setted
For themselves

Wanting to let the past sink
Never need the roadside drink
No drugs to let myself feeling
The inner of my own

Then again I drown into depression
It seal and lock my affection
To see and overcome my self agression
Expose it to the light

Maybe I forgot some hidden content
Subconscious force to make amend
Trying to make my mind a friend
Stopping to bother me

Caught in the spiritual illusion
I got there was only confusion
Dealing with all the fusions
Within my heart

Understanding my own madness
Always giving me more sadness
For what feel gratefulness
Maybe I'm just too sane






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário