domingo, 22 de setembro de 2013

Through The Mind Eye

[I - Clairsentience]

Feeling you
The obstacles in you body
I know
What you are feeling inside

We together
As one
Feel what I'm doing
What you are doing
To me, to us

Grab it
With my own hands
Manipulate
As everyone does

One touch to tell
The history of everything
One touch to fall
Into infinity of subject

[II- Clairvoyance]

Seeing you
The light of your soul
Spectrum of colors
Telling me of you

Seeing your soul
Deep inside your mind
All I need to know about you

Your colors telling me
What is on your life
Your colors taking me
Into your personal strife

[III - Clairaudience]

Did you hear that?
Or is it talking to me?
Are you talking to me?
Or just mumbling to me?

Is it you the voice in my head?
Are you going to help me?
Or just fill me with more doubts?

What are you?
Higher beeing or mortal soul
Is it you voice I'm hearing now?

[IV - Claircognize]

All that
I just know
I just know it all

I trust it
Cus' all the while
I just know
I just know

All entire just
Just knowing
Just knowing
Just knowing it all


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário