quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2014

Rush of Ecstasy

LIFE!
In every breath I take
Every sip o'mine
Right in front of my eyes

LOVE!
Is in everything I do
Guiding into my stream
Every beat of my heart

MIND!
In everything I touch
All I have felt
Spread all arround

Just one being
Spreading itself
Evolving in many shape and forms
Just to know itself

I AM!
A living force of will
The self power to stand still
One to always go on

I FEEL!
Flowing right through me
The light from The Source
The pleasure of be

I DO!
Whatever I have to
To satisfy my will
In peace of one heart

I LOVE!
Every lesson learned
Every concious being
All the light from The Source

I SPEAK!
What is my truth
For the power of my words
Express my inner self

I SEE!
All arround me
The earth, sun and the trees
All I mean to be

I UNDERSTAND!
What I am trying to show
To the self of my own
We've never been alone

And it's right there every time I need
Right inside of me
In the silence of my mind
The unconditional love to move on
When this rush of ecstasy flows throught me
The paradise always right where I stand

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário