sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2014

Kaus Theme (in Bm)

I - Paper Heart (Twelve)

Close I feel her breath
So forbidden, wrong
Yet I am dying in desire
Seventeen me
And I don't know who I am
waiting for her lips to tell me
Twelve's lips so close to me
This is wrong
Yet is in my heart
The paper heart she gave me
Her eyes
Her heartbeat over me
Finally the touch
Am I don't care for
Who I am
As I'm melting on that bed
As I lye dying on the floor
As I am yet on that bed
As I lived to live this


II - Crisis (Loosing Time)

Stuck in this forever road
Once again
What live this life has to obtain
Twice or more I've felt so drained
This game of lose and gain
All is happening once again

Alone in this house
I've walked north south
Covered myself water salty
Tryind again to get roused

Am I forcing me too much
The few I feel to get this clutch
The me has died every morning
For myself I feel this mourning

Yet I'm pulsing alive
A phone call
A knock on my door
And I return alive


III - Ivory Box (The Secrets I Keep)

All I've felt
Always told me too much

Empathic
Body and mind reading

All I know
Maybe more than you do
Scorpion moon
Steal your secrets to me
A simple gesture
Freudian slip
And I know
Behind your sick

The feelings floating
The moment we share
They all stuck in me
You are stuck in me
Here between you and me
I feel you inside of me


IV - An Insideout Chaos (Hide and Expose)

If you come closer
I will just go
If you keep where I left
Maybe I will come to you

I don't want you to know me
I don't need friends to feel complete
I don't need others to feel whole
I don't need you in me
Anymore

But I turn around
This is what this world
Has done to me

But I break apart
This is my inner hurt
This is my heart

Do you know me?
Look into my eyes and tell me
Do you feel me?
Take my hands and show me

Show me you and I'll show myself
I will show myself
Brave enough, LOOK INTO MY EYES
And tell me
Who am I really?


V - Absence of Meaning ( The Reason I Left)

Void and empty
Nothing here
Since the beginning
My own falling
Dry dying
Fading away

I am fading away now...


VI - Guilty Game (Abusive Death Waves)

This is your fault
Return to your room
Feel bad about yourself
Unworthy shit
Should got an abortion
You should never been born

Making me dizzy and torn
Felt so wrong
From the ones who should
Nurture me
Caress me
Hold me

Nothingness
I feel sick and tired
Just for being alive
They are the reason
I strive just to be alive


VII - Dream Tonight (Hope for a Better Home)

At night
When the reality curtain
Close in my eyes
I see it

Calling me
Claiming me
Healing me
Needing me

Real home
True family
My real me


VIII - You Can, I Know

Puppies' eyes
Babies' smile
Shine on me

Play around
All I've found
I want to show you


IX - Black Magnolia (We All Will Die)
(from love and loss)

With this violet
Over this black stain
I shall bring it to you
From what I learned in sadness

Grief
I sit down to cry
Blue
Letting it all go
The  white room
We all will eventually face


X - Dark Desire (The Phoenix Song)

I am always wanting some more
Give me a reason to be alive
To feel the joy while I fulfill
Me

Bath me under the sun
Under blood
And virgin pre-cum

Bath me under moonlight
Release from what
Hold me so tight
For so long

Hard heartbeating
Pupil spread open
Burn me inside
Tell me who I am


XI - Know (Sun in the Ninth House)

That driven pulse to understand
Guided by my inner emotions
 Pull me to my destiny
Meet me in my dreams

I am hearing
I understand you
So let's make this come true


XII - The Tree of Life (Be The Evolution)

Rise
Be your own guide
Mirror the self
A gift from the gods

This trail of mine
Show me to myself
A mirror of God
Show me to myself


XIII - Ancient Winds (Lemuria Rising)
(a man who doesn't know his past is doomed to repeat it)

Bending the skies
Your own curvature
In space time

To attract oneself
Back to you
Face and let go
Expose yourself
And let it all go


XV - Ritual (An Awake Up Call)

A ray of light
And there you are
Shinning over yourself

Guided trance state

XIV - The Library of Everything (Meet The Akashic Records)

Earth Book:
Gaia, gave me form
From the cradle of earth
We were born
From her dust we came
For her  dust we shall return
Give strenght when I walk
Bare foot into your trail

Water Book:
























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário