terça-feira, 16 de setembro de 2014

The Deal With The Devil

I - Prologue [Instrumental]

"I will give a hint
For what's coming next
So forgive me for my 
Arrogance
But we can no more
Deal with old fools

And you have to
Make it right

So, listen to my story
This is how I meet the devil..."


II - The Rotten Home

Born weak
Void of love
This is how
I felt it to be
Alone in the dark
Engul in lies
This is not a place
For a child to be
Shadows of fear in
Treason in rear
No friends to help
This is a task of my own
They would never understand
The pain I feel returning home everyday
The  menace of loss from those
Who should nurture you
Abused and taken away
Dying dry going astray
The drunk violent father
The crazy desperate mother
The lack of  affection.
My devil redemption


III - Dark Lord

Master
Let me bleed for you
Let me fight for you
Give me the strenght
To overcome my own
Rage
Needing some reason
Fighting back the treason
The scar inside my heart
Take the best of me
For everyone see
Hiding in the shadow of me
Your voice telling me to go on
Those fools do not know you
The path carved in sins you were drown
Now it's time for they to feel
What's in the chest of the one



IV - Finding My Own

But deep inside
Something is clearly wrong
Something I've putted aside
Pulsating for so long

Is this really me?
Or a mask I wear to shown?
Why so numb there?
What I've hidden from myself?


V - The Duel With The Devil

Shaking trembling
My own voice
The truth for me revealed
Tear me apart
From inside out
Show myself to me
Long past written of my own
Telling me a story
Now I believe
As I hear my
Unspoken words
The demon in my throat
I remember you now
And now I sit in silence
Looking into your eyes


VI -  Liberation [Instrumental]

"Sudden feelings
Memories from the past
The strenght of my resistence
Fading...

The truth for me revealed
Origin of my acts
The moment of the choice
The consequences of me

Tear me apart
Breaking me
Showing me
Leaving me

Leaving...
I am leaving..."



VII - The Sun Exaltation

Life!
Is everything I breath
Everything you are
All it has to be is
Love!
Show me how to be
Show me how to live
My own mastery
And guidance of my own
Soul!
All I'm within
 Under my skin
The sun finally shines on me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário