terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014

Kaus Invite Invisible Friends for Dinner

Ets from the dream world
Teaching how to be an earthling
Fiction guiding reallity
The modality of calculation
Talking to much of sin
Under the sun and symphony
Mushroom pony rose eater
The meeter point of my ejaculation
Loli tantric sex nymph body
Against my groin and my energy
Chocolate lipsticks t-shirt draw
In memory because I use to forget
Easily come dance with me
Feel free to set me free
Twenty minutes trauma keeps
Heavy breathing them away
Neuro surgery mind visualization
Software install book reading migration
|Magic attract the fact
We are under the math
Magnetic act the path
I'm doing it
Seriously
But don't make me be
The sheet of my words
The razor in my tongue


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário