sexta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2014

Ninja Jesus Sexy Action (A Rhyme for a Sinner)

Cloudening spikes combined
Forking and lingering the touch
So much of you and I used to
Be aware when they are trying to
Confuse you so much would you
Be there when the others showing
Theirs eyes theirs teeth and the meat
We fit the pieces of this magnet sun
The long road run waiting the monsoon
Not so soon they kissed your son
One day return  full circle the turn
Solve the issues of salt water
In you maybe in me too
Striving to look
But I've read the book
I've done the cook
I know how to smooth
Bite the sweat fruit
Earthening the shakes of your highs
Thunderfall whatever it's fine
Was I asking for wrong or right
Seeing through the view so tight
It's a sin but it's all mine
Sitting in silence what you will see
Whatever happens happens so it will be

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário