segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

I'm Not Here

It makes me want to just not be here
And so I do
I'm not here
I'm not what are you talking to
This empty vessel
Sent himself far way
I'm not in a word I speak
I'm not really hearing
The pressure was over my soul
So it wanted alone to escape
He did and something stayed
And you simply can't see
That you see it's not me
You can't feel me, you can't hear me
Cuz I'm not
So then, if you want that bad
Go ahead and taste this piece of meat
Suck this bitter blood
If you are that thirsty
Go ahead and walk over this skin
Into my bones
Into this naked body alone in the corner
This gray wall that once was a face
Search for all the resources you thought
Drain the oil from this empty land
This black stained beach
This fading out smoke I became
And you still will not see
I'm not here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário