domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

Solo 1

"At college, when I go out,at parties
  • Mostly at my hometown

  • It's like feel foreign

  • Like that world didn't exist and you were an alien

    and you care about what people from that other world think

  • about you or if they like you, but deeply you feel lonely

  • and can't get in that otherworld

  • No matter how much you want it

  • And it's like you despise people and at the same time you feel less than them

    and want they dead, but at he same time want them to like you"

    "I have become the worst person slowly.
    I mean, I was a good guy, you know?
    I grown up with a family, friends, girlfriends, relatives.
    All that shit...
    ... see me now.
    I'm nothing, zero.
    The only less than zero.
    Where did I lose control?
    How could I let this happen?
    When did I get astray?"

    "I was in one of those nights.
    When things turn arround... Ahhh...
    And a friend was at home. And he told me the same you've said now...
    - Oh! Comm'on... These things happens! Cheer up!
    You can't let these things let you down...
    Well...
    Look at my mouth as speak this
    And I will say only once...
    Fuck you!
    Fuck you! Fuck him! Fuck right down to your ass!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário