terça-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2014

The Blood In My Hands

Tired of wrath
Wanting to end this war for good
I travel alone to theirs territory
With fear in my hips
Yet so confident
To make this accord of peace
Son of the shaman
Leader of tribe
My voice here will be heard
As I've passed down the trees
Dark forms surrounding me
They suddenly appear singing with rage
The song from the altar sacrifice
Coming to me for my demise
I stare them all with calm of my heart
Waiting for a chance to talk
My endeavor proposal of peace
Prematurely ended with their attempt of my death
Son of warriors I fight brave alone
Bring their blood to the floor
Theirs number are great and I am one
Yet in me they face their death
My burial is certain but now I don't care
As I am painted in red from their guts
And so I finally fall weak and torn
Facing my own end
And from the other side I had to watch
The tear into pieces of my old home
My desfigured flesh and bones
Sent to my fellows
Has lead the madness of my tribe
They took their medicine
To fight against them
And when it all ends
With dead of the all
I had all this blood for my own

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário