sexta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2014

The Learning

Left behind
Alone in the corner
Since the dawn of the born

Apparent relatives
To show in society
But no work at home

Using the feelings
Of a little child
Against himself
Since the beginning
Guilty and fear
They use the shame
To blame
Just to see a reaction
But they couldn't predict
My future actions

Experiment of sick mind
Observing my growth
Without any affection or teaching

They smashed and torn
A child mind
That has only learned to hate

I was deprived from love
All my passions taken away
From she who has dried in pain

The sick mother always torturing me
The drunk father scaring me away
Beating my family to death

How the hell did I survived?
And what should I do with this past?

A flaming heart
A black mind
Inside of a broken man

The fever always come
No mercy in me
You wouldn't like to see

Since the beginning
Burnt to ashes
Has teach me how to reborn
From my own grave
I have escaped
And now it's time for they to pay
From my own death
I have faced so many times
And now it's my time to show what I've learned

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário