quarta-feira, 25 de junho de 2014

Ares

I
A brand new day
Has born
For me
In red
My arms
My own
I'm
The
Only
One
.
.
.
Alive!
Alive!
Alive!
.
.
.
I'm in red
Over me
All is red
I think it's theirs BLOOD



II
I run throught the battle field
Staring their eyes
To see there if I found my sons
Panic and phobia
So they give up the strife
Pathetic crawling for their lifes
Numb in fear
They fall
Some scape
They run
THEY RUN AWAY
THEY RUN AWAY
RUN AWAY FROM ME

And those fools enough to stay
The certain death it's on theirs way
By my hands
My claws and jaws
I rip theirs meat with my teeth
See all of them fall on my feet
Their blood I ask for more
I paint in red all the floor
And my own
Blood over my own
Over my own
Let blood cover my own
Over my own

I am the war in human shape
I am the battle in human shape
I am the fury in human shape
I am the beast in human shape
I am the force in human shape
I am the killing in human shape
I am the power in human shape
I am the evil in human shape
I am the wrath in human shape



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário