terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2014

Neptune


Through the horizon of thoughts
Far away from what the mind can see
Under the veil maya is telling us
Above this place we call time
Yet just beyond your own eyelids
The realm of forever now

Just whenever I had that feeling
That there is something hidden behind this all
When I think about all the times I've learned
Something new that has opened my eyes
Just in the past few years

No lies
There are no lies in here
No lies
There never were anything
UNREAL

Everytime you are invited to dive
When we close our eyes and fly
In this great self journey we call dreams
Every night call of the unknown

Bring it back
Bring it all back to me
All this time
I've been afraid to live this
But now bring it back to me
Let me swim throught your waves
And see the real me through your eyes
Come to see through me and show me to myself
Become my own mirror to show me to myself


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário