sexta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2011

the friendly ticking

I put the clock in the closed
The ticking way from time don't let me think
He says I am wasting my life
He scream desperate for me to go
"Just fucking go!"
And his screams don't let me think
I need a plan for it all
I ned to know what to do
I got have some fun tonight
I need to find someone to love
I need this, I need that
And the ticking is inside my head
"You are wasting me"
He write in my skin
He says wanna help me
So why just don't shut the fuck up?
"The ancient time has gone for long
The future is eaten slowly
and sotimes so fast
You are dying
You are dying and just don't go!
I can't bear this!
What was yesterday won't be today!
And you missed the train!
Over and over again!
And I can't bear this!"
He shouts with hands on my shoulders
Showing his teeth, angrier as I never seen
He sits on the chair and start to cry
"You don't see what I see!
I can't bear this!
You are just throwing me away!"
He says he feels alone
I say I'm sorry.
Guilty I say I know he is right
He says wanna help me
Hence we cry

Together we go outside
He start to walk and I follow him
He laugh and say
"Don't brothá! I must go, you will be alone"
And go...
And so do I...


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário