domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

I'm in the middle of black water

I'm the middle of black water
Alone drowned in this analgesic surround
Touchs and voices seems far away
On the other side of it all
And here I am
Drowned alone into black
Here, where I belong
Can't see my own body
The feeling of nothing starts
to consume me
and this is what I have longed for
This is what I always seek
Drowned is this black surround
Far from all the smiles, laughs.
My own serenity where I am really nothing
Far from need tolerance
Far from feel love
And this is all over my body
This is all I always needed
This is all I always wanted
No interference from others
Where I can be myself, a handful of nothing
Now I can fade away as I wish
I'm in control
Drawning this simple line
Where I exist and where I fade
I'm in this control
Choosing slowly fade away
Only to rise someday



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário