quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012

I'm Here

Point A point B I'm running through
To that destination what should I do?
This rough streets we design from life
I've taken a big part not just a slice

From left to right so many ways to choose
One I get much more I lose
Think better about a pal
What is at stake worth at all

for you
cus' if you don't care
you wouldn't be here
wouldn't see

and after all
something caged inside your brain
screaming in hate and pain
then someday all of us realize
this is not it should be

mistakes scars all over my acts
always bleeding warm over me
conforting me

run and hide is not a life
anyway you will throw dices
playing a game

stand over is not the way
let the flow carry you away
with me

Take my hands and run with me
We will always be wasting life
We will always run out time
So don't worry
There is no worry at all



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário