sexta-feira, 14 de março de 2014

Drainage

To suck me dry
And order me to follow
Blinded
By age
Innocence to burn
Alone
I'm gone
Since it all begins
I'm the one
Who would never be driven to

Before the first
I was never really alive
To taste my death
Was just look into my eyes
Alone
I'm gone
By those who should raise me
Blinded
By rage
I'm the one
Who would never...

Alive
In your mouth
To feel you for the first
Time, alive
To taste
The pleasure for the first
Time, is mine
I can be the first
Yet dead
Yet I'm dead inside
What should I down here
What will it come to me

To drain my life
You all were there to
Am I this grey
As you have destroyed
All my colours
To drain myself
Left me nothing
But your sickness
This thickness
In me
And now it all comes back to me

My eyes wide open
My door for you is closen
Am I the one
Who should pay for your
Crimes, I'm
No more into you
As you are dead to me
As I've killed you so many
Before

...
It all happened before
I'm not dead anymore
I won't give you more
You are not in me anymore


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário