quinta-feira, 27 de março de 2014

Trapped Self (Maybe Alive)

Maybe is just things on my head
Maybe I've seen too much with these eyes
Maybe I heard all the wrong things
Maybe the drugs I've been taking for too long
Maybe I'm broken somewhere inside I can't see
Maybe it's just all of me I should just accept
Maybe I've got the wrong turn on every corner I've faced

(But still...)

It's easy for me
What is so hard for others
All what I can see
Deeply into your soul
All that I can feel
Without falling apart
May it still be me
Running wild inside
Am not dead at all

Maybe I still need help to put together the pieces of me
Maybe don't know yet to take care of myself
Maybe I shouldn't be born at all
Am I working too hard inside of me
Maybe I'm running away and can't see
Maybe I've fallen too hard and pretend I'm free
Maybe I've dig my own grave too deep for me to save

Save me
Save me
For me to save me from myself
Save me
Save me
Am I one into myself again

(Still...)

I'm claiming to be free
So easy to spread my own wings
But I don't feel
The reason for me to do so
All these people inside of me
Don't teach how to be alive
Can't teach how to feel alive
And I don't know if I am alive
How should one be alive

Am I still alive
I don't know if I'm alive
How should I be alive

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário