quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2014

Feel Fear (of me)

I know the dark
I know who you are
I've been there so many times before
Never closed my eyes
When were time of my own death
Every chance we met

I know the shadow
I know what you hide inside
I've been staring this face for so long
Never shut my vision
When I was looking deep into myself
And I know what you really are

Mine
You are mine if you can't
Go that far into yourself
Drown into your own darkness
Can't face your own sadness
Your madness
So ashamed for been who you are
Guilty never leave
Your invisible company

All mine
If you close your eyes
In this second when you
FEEL FEAR of me
And deep inside you know
I'm too much for you to take
This mask you have a fake
Wearing your own mistakes
So come to see what we can make

I serve you if you want this fate
I eat you if you come with rage

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário