segunda-feira, 21 de abril de 2014

Ghosts From The Past

Since the beginning mother has tortured me with absence
Now I have to deal with demons create inside my own mind
Father has always appeared for me with rage and violence
Make feel unworthy like not a part of this mankind

Cowardice and weakness
Were shown to me
My only parental lessons
Abuse and destruction desire

They never cared for my sadness
How would I care for me
Has fallen into this failure classroom
It's only me who was called

Grown into treason by dirty waves from life
Always fighting against my tendency when I hold a knife
The way I treated the ones trying to help me in my strife
From all that's mine they always come wanting a slice

She was waiting to meet the prince would give her all
Expecting me so much more her deception it was my fault
This thick feelings stuck in me never get out even when I bath in salt
Ghosts from the past always there to assure my own fall

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário