sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2014

Deep Waters

These streams we flow always dont knowing where to
Floting around for what is in you
Under the flesh is hiding my truth
Dive me deep to find me and you too

Why do you turn your head when our eyes meet?
Walking in this barren roads with my bare feet
Alone we all are when we cross these streets
When you are in fear playing hide and seek

Show me your heart when you are with me
With your closed eyes feeling me to see
Screaming within you your reasons to be
Waiting your own light just to set you free

Slide me into the water one with this ocean
The sun above revealing who I am
Running in this veins when are shinning the moon
I felt this is your moment your time cooming soon

Inside you there is still pain, guilty and shame
You can face this alone but can also call my name
Take my hands to receive this flame
Life in this dream we are the same

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário