sexta-feira, 16 de maio de 2014

Staring The Shadow

Under the surface
Hiding his own face
It's my nightmare
My own sweetests fears
In the dark always so quiet
With my own face in tears
It's behind you when you face the light
Ignored for years it grows so might
To devour you when you point fingers
To hold you back suppress in long linger
To avoid you in my own sleep
Untill it all makes you sick

Come along my shy partner
My own half I resist to accept
When they all filled my with all these lies
Make me guilty of your bad bedtimes
Fear me when I am near
Feeling shame of yourself
The grief in your own shelf
I see your truth behind of these illusions
You have cast in yourself

Come along my dying and broken soul
Fulfill your own drama with my person
Into your secret scene
Always so mean
Meaning
I'll play it for you
If you can play it for me too



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário