domingo, 9 de dezembro de 2018

Even if I am the only one...

People struggling through the day faking out a happy life in social media, pleading attention without a vain chance of connection, while my computer desperately try to hook me into a larger penis or whatever the algorithm from the browser says I like. Animals video doing funny stuff to cover the absurd of facism that is covering our country, like a ghost blank dictating our way of thinking and making us point our asses towards the new president.
Like rays of a light a few people conscious of themselves try to make the world a better place in the right way. Bettering themselves.
But they are few...
Most common to see masks talking about masks trying to make a better mask trying to hide the self.
I see through the veil. The fear, the guilt, the shame. Primordial sin still running in their blood. They are still paying the price for Eve's apple.
They are blaming the devil for their own acts...
Are we the same as the ancient?
I don't want to use the word "stupid' or "fool", but don't know what else to call it.
Human is just a lost animal. A sad animal claiming divinity through workship.
This create a chain reaction called hierarchy. The higher you are in the steps, the better for you.
Doing this by obeing orders of others striping the weight of responsability for theirs acts is just a cherry over the cake.
People want to be hipnotized. They are craving for someone to tell them what to do. They want to be right. Everybody needs to be morally clean.
They need to deserve.

I don't want to be part of it. I am NOT a part of it. Even if it coast my life.
I payed any price to belong to myself.

Even if I am all alone.

Even if I am the only one...









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário