sábado, 8 de dezembro de 2018

I should be a healer.

Dunno where to start...
I think that at this point I should be a healer. A powerful magician doing his magic to free the world from obsolete social constructs.
My name should be the same as Freedom.
So here I am.... Feeling damnation at my back. At risk to lose ALL I FOUGHT FOR, ALL I think I should be.
I should be a healer.
But the darkness was too much and I lost myself.
Keeping counting the days as there would not be a tomorrow.
And this is not how to live...

I am the fallen one.
The worst mankind can do.
Like bloodstain leaking from me forming black puddles.

Light seems out of reach.

And I should be a healer...

I am grateful that life has bestowed my knowledge. About light and darkness. About human. Emotions, mind, feelings then energy... Then the occult knowledge about the human condition and what is above and below...

I should be a healer.

I was supposed to be beautiful! Magical! I was supposed to bring light to the self of others.

But darkness has drown me too...

Life has dragged me to...

I have no escape...

I should be a healer...

Now the only thing in front of me is darkness.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário