quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2012

Dream, easy escape

Now my world seems in shadows
All my colors left behind
Dried and fallen near the shore
Everyone said I would stumble
In one of my violent up and downs
Chasing emotions in others hearts
Playing with hurt as I felt me
I feel empty inside even knowing throught the horizon
Know there's life again, but here-now is smashing me
Chasing strenght to open my eyes at morning
"My god! What did I become without you?"
Time crawls morbid and my days seems last forever
Feel entire like death parts of me

And sometimes when I surrounded by my dreams
My hurted beloved one appears
Singing, voices of relief

"Is you who should forgive
The most hard lesson ever done
But throught the river you shall find peace
I will carry nothing but good memories of you
And that's what you should do to
Confort your own soul uneasy"

I will always remeber her teach
Knowing my home I found in her lips
I may travel far once again
To find so wonderful another kiss
Like moonlight, moonshine
Our nights talking tall

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário