terça-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2014

The End Of This Chapter

Those moments when  my heart pressures me to write
Those moments I live to never cry
I've been here so many times before and I know that
Someday it will just stop to hurt

But still the winds blow it to me to never forget
Some lessons should never be learned
Again and again in my own voice is echoes to me
Again and again strips my old me

You all have been there for too long, too long enough
For me to know me, thank you
And now that moment has arrived when I face the end
There is still desire to make amends

Have I failed by listen to my own heart, and to never hurt
Have I left it behind for good, said "nevermore"
I wish there was still some hope inside us both
But I feel relief when she walks out that door


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário