terça-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2014

The Old Lion

I
Call my mine when you get ready to
Know it's a heavy learning for us all
The pain I have to trade
If you wanna play this game
Is just too unfair
Too you

To accept me as a master
Is to learn to
Never bow your head
To take me as a leader
And you will see
Maybe to far then you
Want to be

II
Would you have guts
That I have
Can you reach my hands
I extend to help

Are you strong enough
To look into the eye
And say
"That's who I am!"

III
Know thay I've reached here
I know I am so much more
Than I could be
Than I could see
I want you to enjoy
This with me

Climb up the stairs
Way to haven
Way the plateau
Beyond the sun

Under the sun
Above the grass
Howling moolight
Between the star
Among your fellows
Just the same
Surrounded by magic
With beauty surrender
It's just believe
As you can
As we all can
As we all should do



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário