quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2014

The Worker Of Dark and Light

Give me more
Of the taste of thy hate
That makes me feel so good
Give me more of your rage
Make me feel alive
I'm above you
Light in human shape
I'm a friend of the woods
Reborn on this age
For you to know thy fate
Give me more
From your pleasure
When we are one
Making me a tool
Of your needs
Use me as we need
For you to feel complete
So sweety
Let me taste your light
As you can taste mine
Intertwine as we forever are
And if want to put me down
When your mind says
I am the menace
For sure I can make it for good
For you to see what you are
Into your deepest desire
What shape should I take
For you to feel this good
When I am your messiah
Let be to you
What they were for me
Let me help you
Through the gates


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário